Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Round 2

watching the second US presidential candidates' debate... if McCain says 'my friends' one more time, I'm changing the channel! As much as i like Brokaw, I would have loved to see Gwen moderate this one!

It's fun to actually be able to watch evening TV - i guess semi-unemployment has its perks! Seriously though, I need a job; I've been watching far too many leftist documentaries/propaganda and I'm starting to get very angry with the status quo. Alas, I don't have the moral fiber to be a revolutionary.

There's a great site out that calculates the most strategic anti-harper's conservatives vote by your electoral riding: http://www.voterpourlenvironnement.org/

The area I just moved to has an incumbent from the Bloc Quebecois (having a separatist party in federal politics HAS to be the most ridiculous thing ever!) with the Liberal guy having placed a close second. Basically, it means there's no conservative threat in Jeanne-le-ber (ugliest riding name ever... i miss Ville-Marie! haha) so i'm free to vote with my heart. Now all i have to do is decide whether i want to support the New Democrats or the Green Party. Elizabeth May did do the best in the English debate and the green's will get 75c for every vote they get to contribute towards their next platform, so i'm leaning in that direction.


New Cure album in exactly 3 weeks from today!!! WEEEEEE!!

I'm beginning to prep my Sarah Palin costume - anyone have a rifle to spare for one evening? Ammo isn't strictly necessary! ;) Also looking for a ladies' business suit jacket.


I think i've finally committed the Phonetic Alphabet chart to memory.
What do i win?

feel my pain

No comments: